DebraMunn

All Comments to DebraMunn's files

Recent Comments

• TTIM COOPER (Private)
      7 months ago
      Samuel Winter Cooper, Jr. Photo from charles_mclaren, Ancestry.com.
      My great great great grandfather. He had one brother Edmund.
    • TIM COOPER (Private)
      7 months ago
      Elgin Edward Cooper. Photo from charles_mclaren, Ancestry.com.
      My great great grandfather's cousin, I believe.
    • (Anonymously) (Private)
      8 months ago
      Iver MacLaverty & history of the MacLaverty family, The Genealogy of Clan Donald, p. 551
      Thank you SO VERY MUCH for sharing.
          • (Anonymously) (Private)
            1 year 3 months ago
            My dads side of the family
          • (Anonymously) (Private)
            1 year 5 months ago
            Hi. My Uncle Bob ( Buell) was my mother's step-brother. Tim, Tom & Tina were our cousins, tho not by blood but marriage. Can you tell me how everyone is doing? My name is Jinger Howell & I live in Maine.
            Can you tell me what your relationship is to Dolores & kids? I see you e posted a number of photos of them when they were young.
            Thanks for any information you can give me.
            Jinger
            • DebraMunn Premium user United Kingdom (Private)
              1 year 5 months ago
              Hi, Jinger, I'm so glad to hear from you and to learn how you're related to the Buells. I was adopted as a baby, and my adoptive mom, Bonnie Abel Munn, was the half-sister of Dolores Bush Buell's mother, Velma Carter Bush. So Tim, Tom, and Tina were my first cousins once removed (you can tell I'm a genealogist by this long-winded response, can't you?). Their mom Dolores (we all called her Dode) was my first cousin. I grew up in Texas, but Mom and I went back to Michigan every summer while I was growing up, and I became very close to my cousins. Tom Buell and I were about the same age, and Tim was two years older, while Tina was two years younger than me. She and I became especially close, and because I was raised an only child, she was the closest thing to a sister I had. I haven't seen any of them for years, unfortunately, but I have been in contact through Facebook recently with Tim and Tom, and with Tina's son, Matt, who is a lovely guy who looks a lot like his mom. As far as I know, Tim is still living in San Francisco, while Tom and Tina are still in Michigan. I'm pretty sure that Tina is still in Grand Ledge. I know that Dode died a few years ago in Grayling, where she had been living for a while. I've been living in England since 1995 and have been back to Michigan only once in recent years, in 2010, but I didn't get to meet up with any of the Buells. I am so glad you got in touch! Please feel free to download any of the photos on my site that you might like, and if you'd like to get in touch again, you can contact me at debra.munn@gmail.com   All the best, Debra Munn
            • (Anonymously) (Private)
              2 years ago
              Jim 'Harpo' Valley, Phil 'Fang' Volk & Mark Lindsay, Amarillo, Texas, 26 NOV 1966
              Thank you for sharing , brings back groovey memories and a longing for those wonderful days of youth!
                  • (Anonymously) (Private)
                    3 years ago
                    Not sure if the owner of this site is still available, but I have a direct family link to Nathaniel Keeley via my mother who is a Keeley. How can I contact you. Thank you , Kevin
                    • DebraMunn Premium user United Kingdom (Private)
                      3 years ago
                      Hi, Kevin,

Thanks for your comment. My husband is a descendant of the Keeley family. His name is Mick Henry and his email is mickjohnhenry@gmail.com
                      I know that he would be very happy to hear from you!

All the best,