DebraMunn

All Comments to DebraMunn's files

Recent Comments

• (Anonymously) (Private)
    1 month ago
    Harry Edward Russell & Annie Phoebe Henry. Photo courtesy of Anne, migheli@bigpond.com
    anne's updated email is
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    3 months ago
    Ella Mae Webb Stempski & Grace Viola Webb Bird. '6531 Sleigh rd., Bath' written on back. Photo courtesy of Chloe Stempski.
    Other woman is Grace Viola (Webb) Bird at her home in Bath Mi
    • DebraMunn Premium user United Kingdom (Private)
      3 months ago
      Thanks! I'll fix the caption.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    3 months ago
    Ella Viola Culver Coss on the farm
    Would like to private talk with you for Ella was my great grandmother's Mrytle Webbs mother.
    • DebraMunn Premium user United Kingdom (Private)
      3 months ago
      That's great! Ella was the mother of my adoptive grandmother, Maude Coss, who was Myrtle's sister. Please email me at debra.munn@gmail.com

I would love to hear from you!

All the best,

Debra Munn
  • Patti fultz (Private)
    3 months ago
    Elizabeth Jane Fiveash Lee headstone next to that of her husband, Perry McCullers Lee, located in North Cemetery near DuPont, Clinch County, Georgia. From kernjc1, Ancestry.com.
    I am so excited to see this Perry is one of my descendents and the fiveash family.
    • DebraMunn Premium user United Kingdom (Private)
      3 months ago
      I'm so glad you found it! As you can see, I copied it from someone else. I'm not descended from this person, but I am related.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    6 months ago
    Obadiah Holmes, "Whipping of Obadiah Holmes" shows him being defiant prior to his public whipping in Boston, SEP 1651. Engraving made in 1881 by Charles Reinhart.
    Do you know what book this came from?

Thanks!
      • TTIM COOPER (Private)
        1 year 4 months ago
        Samuel Winter Cooper, Jr. Photo from charles_mclaren, Ancestry.com.
        My great great great grandfather. He had one brother Edmund.
      • TIM COOPER (Private)
        1 year 4 months ago
        Elgin Edward Cooper. Photo from charles_mclaren, Ancestry.com.
        My great great grandfather's cousin, I believe.
      • (Anonymously) (Private)
        1 year 5 months ago
        Iver MacLaverty & history of the MacLaverty family, The Genealogy of Clan Donald, p. 551
        Thank you SO VERY MUCH for sharing.
            • (Anonymously) (Private)
              2 years ago
              My dads side of the family
            • (Anonymously) (Private)
              2 years 2 months ago
              Hi. My Uncle Bob ( Buell) was my mother's step-brother. Tim, Tom & Tina were our cousins, tho not by blood but marriage. Can you tell me how everyone is doing? My name is Jinger Howell & I live in Maine.
              Can you tell me what your relationship is to Dolores & kids? I see you e posted a number of photos of them when they were young.
              Thanks for any information you can give me.
              Jinger
              • DebraMunn Premium user United Kingdom (Private)
                2 years 2 months ago
                Hi, Jinger, I'm so glad to hear from you and to learn how you're related to the Buells. I was adopted as a baby, and my adoptive mom, Bonnie Abel Munn, was the half-sister of Dolores Bush Buell's mother, Velma Carter Bush. So Tim, Tom, and Tina were my first cousins once removed (you can tell I'm a genealogist by this long-winded response, can't you?). Their mom Dolores (we all called her Dode) was my first cousin. I grew up in Texas, but Mom and I went back to Michigan every summer while I was growing up, and I became very close to my cousins. Tom Buell and I were about the same age, and Tim was two years older, while Tina was two years younger than me. She and I became especially close, and because I was raised an only child, she was the closest thing to a sister I had. I haven't seen any of them for years, unfortunately, but I have been in contact through Facebook recently with Tim and Tom, and with Tina's son, Matt, who is a lovely guy who looks a lot like his mom. As far as I know, Tim is still living in San Francisco, while Tom and Tina are still in Michigan. I'm pretty sure that Tina is still in Grand Ledge. I know that Dode died a few years ago in Grayling, where she had been living for a while. I've been living in England since 1995 and have been back to Michigan only once in recent years, in 2010, but I didn't get to meet up with any of the Buells. I am so glad you got in touch! Please feel free to download any of the photos on my site that you might like, and if you'd like to get in touch again, you can contact me at debra.munn@gmail.com   All the best, Debra Munn
            powered by Fotki